Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chapter 2: The Enemy of My Enemy

Last night, I'm still technically under siege. My dwarves are wandering around, doing their thing. The same goblin siege as last time is bivouacked at the bottom of the map, doing whatever it is that goblin armies do in their down time. Playing cards, looking at dirty magazines, dreaming about Coney Island hot dogs. They are pretty harmless, other than taking some pot shots at a couple dwarves stupid enough to wander too close to the base of the cliff the goblins are occupying. No real damage is done, other than they managed to tag a furnace operator. He got shot in the right hand and now, inexplicably, falls unconscious every 15 minutes. Personally, I think he's faking narcolepsy to get out of work. I mean, come on, I've got one dwarf that lost a leg in an earlier siege and that bad boy is hopping around on one leg getting shit done. That's what I call a dwarf's dwarf.

Anyways, yeah, I'm sieged, when I get a message. A Titan has showed up. Oh for christs sake. First of all, as if I didn't have enough to deal with. Second of all, the titans name is Thithi Thinomenalith. I've got a titan with a freaking lisp! Alright, where is he. HAHAHAHA he showed up in the middle of the goblins!

He runs into a horde of goblin axemen. The axemen take a look at him and go "huh, a titan, don't see one of those every day. Your deal, Snarltooth." The titan stands there, confused at the indifference of the axemen. Then the goblin crossbowmen see him. I think they must've forgotten their cards and were bored or something, because they just opened UP on the Titan. Arrows blotting out the sun. The titan goes down in 3 seconds (unfortunately he doesn't leave any cool trophy like the colossus). The crossbowmen gather round and dance on his corpse a little. They are so easily entertained.

I'm thinking of asking the goblins to move in. They have been ever so helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment